Sandbag has prepared the following statement in reaction to the Commission’s revision of the EU ETS Directive published earlier today.
- Starting from scrap: transition to low-carbon steel can go faster with increased use of second-hand metal
- Starting from scrap : The key role of circular steel in achieving climate goals
- Preventing double counting: Sandbag challenges methodology on green hydrogen (RFNBO).
- RePowerEU: Fiddling with the Carbon Market puts the Climate at Risk
- Letter to members of the European Parliament Environment (ENVI) committee