New data arriving fresh on the heels of an alarming new IPCC report on the impacts of climate change finds EU climate policy under growing threat from a burgeoning stockpile of carbon allowances in the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS).
- European Scrap Steel Floats Away Under Carbon Market Incentives
- RePowerEU financing plan shows how market makes decarbonisation harder
- Starting from scrap: transition to low-carbon steel can go faster with increased use of second-hand metal
- Starting from scrap : The key role of circular steel in achieving climate goals
- Preventing double counting: Sandbag challenges methodology on green hydrogen (RFNBO).