Work for us
Data and Policy Analyst
We are seeking to strengthen our team with a Data and Policy Analyst. This will involve:
- Investigating steelmaking processes and technologies, including the potential of CCS technologies, electrification and circularity applied to this sector;
- Researching demand-side instruments related to the decarbonisation of steelmaking;
- Researching the impact of policies related to hydrogen;
- Developing data sets and tools such as Marginal Abatement Curves;
- Analysing datasets related to the EU ETS or the CBAM;
- Creating relevant analyses (writing reports, policy briefs, articles etc.);
- Presenting Sandbag’s research to policymakers, other NGOs or journalists.
This project is part of our wider involvement in EU climate policy analysis and may lead to working on connected topics as well (policy instruments such as the Renewable Energy Directive, policy initiatives linked to circularity, CCS etc.).
Candidate profile and how to apply here.
If you are passionate about fighting climate change and you have skills you think we may benefit from, please feel free to send us your CV and cover letter any time – firstname.lastname@example.org.