Report | A storm in a teacup
Impacts and geopolitical risks of the European Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism.
Sandbag and E3G were commissioned by Energy Foundation China to analyse the impact of the CBAM proposed by the European Commission in its Fit For 55 package.
- Bloomberg: World’s First Carbon Border Tax Wouldn’t Be That Expensive
- Reuters: EU’s planned carbon border tax to impact Russia the most
- Euractiv: Carbon market largely unaffected by EU border levy, think tanks say
- EUObserver: EU carbon border tax to cost Russia billions
- Politico: Carbon border fee to have minimal impact
- Montel: EU’s CO2 border scheme will have limited impact
August 2021, Press Release
October 2020, Response to Public Consultation on Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism
March 2021, Press Release