New analysis shows that flaws in the way the European Environment Agency and EU Member States have forecast emissions mean near-future cuts have been dramatically underestimated.
- European Scrap Steel Floats Away Under Carbon Market Incentives
- RePowerEU financing plan shows how market makes decarbonisation harder
- Starting from scrap: transition to low-carbon steel can go faster with increased use of second-hand metal
- Starting from scrap : The key role of circular steel in achieving climate goals
- Preventing double counting: Sandbag challenges methodology on green hydrogen (RFNBO).