New analysis shows that flaws in the way the European Environment Agency and EU Member States have forecast emissions mean near-future cuts have been dramatically underestimated.
- Letter to members of the European Parliament Environment (ENVI) committee
- Reform, not a patch, will curb carbon price volatility
- Risk of surplus with Market Stability Reserve – a short story
- Time to vote for an EU Emissions Trading System (ETS) that works for climate and industrial transformation
- Emissions covered by the EU’s Emissions Trading Scheme rebound but allowances in circulation remain as high as in 2019