EU figures published today show domestic greenhouse gas emissions in Europe’s emissions trading scheme fell by 4.9% taking them below their official climate target for 2020.
- Urgent: CBAM needed to abolish free allocation under the EU ETS
- Feedback on the EU ETS reform
- Impact of EU ETS reform: letting industry loose
- A storm in a teacup: impacts and geopolitical risks of the European Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism
- New study shows limited trade impacts of European Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism