The Environment Committee of the European Parliament today voted to support a proposal to temporarily amend the supply of emissions allowances in the EU emissions trading scheme (ETS).
- European Scrap Steel Floats Away Under Carbon Market Incentives
- RePowerEU financing plan shows how market makes decarbonisation harder
- Starting from scrap: transition to low-carbon steel can go faster with increased use of second-hand metal
- Starting from scrap : The key role of circular steel in achieving climate goals
- Preventing double counting: Sandbag challenges methodology on green hydrogen (RFNBO).